Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Bands/artists to listen to and follow for 2/1/2023!

 Hello everyone!  I trust you all had a good weekend.  Can you believe it's already February?  I know I can't, it seems January went by too fast for me...   Anyways...  I have here another batch of amazing bands/artists I think you should all listen to and follow over on Instagram.  It's been a few days, so it's a nice sized list, so without anymore waiting, here it is!





Evertale (Instagram: @evertale_powermetal)




Eveth (Instagram: @evethoficial)




Evig Natt (Instagram: @evignatt_official)




Evil Conqueror (Instagram: @evilconquerorofficial)




Evil (Instagram: @evil.band)




Evo (Instagram: @evobcn)




Evoken (Instagram: @evoken_doom_official)




Ex Libris (Instagram: @exlibris_official)




Exegesis (Instagram: @exegesis_metal)




Exenemy (Instagram: @exenemy_official)




Exist Among (Instagram: @exist_among)




Exmortus (Instagram: @exmortus_official)




Exodus (Instagram: @exodusbandofficial)




Exorcizer (Instagram: @exorcizer)




Extinct (Instagram: @extinct.official)




Extreme Attack (Instagram: @extremeattackband)




Extreme (Instagram: @extreme_band)




Exumer (Instagram: @exumerofficial)




Faal (Instagram: @faalband)




Faanefjell (Instagram: @faanefjell)




The Faceless (Instagram: @thefacelessofficial)




Faces of Bayon (Instagram: @facesofbayon)




Faith No More (Instagram: @faithnomore)

No comments:

Post a Comment